Regional VP, Sales - Revenue Cycle Technology (OH & MI)
The Regional VP of Revenue Cycle Sales is responsible for growing the company's products, services and consulting revenue through acquisition of new customers and retention and growth of existing customer base.
- Maintains and solidify current MedAssets contracts.
- Sells MedAssets products while focusing on the provider market.
- Must be a passionate and convincing advocate of MedAssets, the MedAssets brand and MedAssets products.
- BA/BS in Business, Healthcare, or related concentration
- Minimum 10+ years of experience in the healthcare industry, combined with a background in sales or finance
- Demonstrated knowledge of the healthcare industry - revenue cycle management knowledge required
- Healthcare Consulting experience desired
- Must be relatable and able to adapt to the language/culture/styles of potential buyers
- Willing to work with peers and teammates to efficiently ensure company profitability
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment that requires quick turnaround and quality output
- Solid knowledge of all MS Office Products
- Healthcare Consulting Sales experience preferred.
nThrive is the leader in providing end-to-end revenue cycle services, technology and education solutions. Previously known as MedAssets, Precyse and Equation, each formerly a leader in its own right, we've combined our talents and capabilities into a single enterprise. At nThrive, we are people who are passionate about empowering health care for every one in every community. We work together to transform financial and operational performance, enabling health care organizations to thrive.
Equal Opportunity Employer EOE M/F/D/V
Fri, 28 Apr 2017 10:47:57 PDT