Predictive Modeling/Data Scientist-Healthcare *DoD Secret Clearance Required*
Knowesis is currently looking for a Predictive Modeling/Data Scientist-Healthcare to join our growing team!
Knowesis, Inc. provides innovative health analytics, strategy, and operation solutions for the Defense Health Agency (DHA), the Office of the Air Force Surgeon General (AF/SG), the Air Force Medical Operations Agency (AFMOA), the Air Force Medial Support Agency (AFMSA), and the Veterans Administration. Knowesis has driven enterprise Military Health System (MHS) business planning, market analyses, and information innovation for almost 10 years. Our understanding of the critical nature information plays in decision making, has led us to offer a best value solution that involves proven data analytics, methodologies development, data extraction, and effective reporting capabilities. Our team is deeply experienced in the management of business information and creating value from it at all levels. Knowesis makes informed program recommendations to AFMS leadership, compiling and analyzing data from across all clinical and operational aspect of health plan management.
This work will be performed at the client site in San Antonio, TX. *Candidates must possess a current/active DoD Secret clearance or higher to be considered
- Conduct analysis, evaluation, and metrics on various communication activities and its impact.
- The individual will support senior government executives in the development of the organization's strategy and business process
- They will assist with the development, collection, analysis, and reporting of data
- The individual will translate data analysis findings and research principles into written documents and presentations.
- They will manipulate and transform data through the use of databases, spreadsheets, and queries.
- The individual will serve as domain knowledgeable resource in advising the Knowesis project team and client on tools and techniques to improve the development, collection, analysis, and reporting of information.
- Client interaction will be regular and sustained, encompassing both formal presentations and informal, routine communication
- A qualified data scientist will have hands-on experience with one or more analytic platforms - MS Analysis Services, SAS, Tableau, R, or SAS
- Programmatic languages such as Python, R, SAS, SQL- as well as some number of the following statistical and predictive modeling approaches:
- Gaussian Process
- Markov Models
- Hierarchical Clustering
- Linear Regression
- Logistic Regression
- Monte Carlo Simulation
- Neural Networks
5+ years of experience with the following:
- Strong analytical skills (use of Microsoft Excel, Macros and/or Access to analyze data)
- Strong presentation development and writing skills (e.g., proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Word)
- Ability to facilitate client meetings and sessions to define client processes and needs
- Ability to lead small teams to complete a project
- Strong written and oral skills required
- Experience in one of the following areas: Statistical Analysis, Strategic Management, or Data Analysis/Reporting
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Business, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science or Hard Sciences with a focus on research and analysis, Master's Degree is preferred
Clearance: Candidates must possess a current/active DoD Secret clearance or higher to be considered
Location: This work will be performed at the client site in San Antonio, TX.
San Antonio, TX
Wed, 26 Apr 2017 20:17:38 PDT