Executive Assistant to Chief Human Resources Officer
Our client, a successful Investment Management Firm, is searching for an Executive Assistant to support their Chief Human Resources Officer and the HR Team.
- Manage calendars and coordinate meetings
- Organize employee folders and manage the HRIS system
- Coordinate both domestic and international travel
- Prepare and reconcile expense reports
- Assist with benefits management and 401k
- Complete other ad-hoc HR projects as needed
- Bachelor degree is a must
- 5-7 years of administrative experience in the financial services industry
- Strong communications skills both written and oral.
- Ability to work in a dynamic fast paced environment
Compensation: $65-80k DOE base + OT + bonus
For immediate and completely confidential consideration, please click on the following link: http://www.hudsongatepartners.com/apply.html or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hudson Gate Partners, LLC brings a unique combination of financial industry and executive search experience to staffing investment and non-investment roles. Our goal is to not be all things to all people; our objective is to focus on the industries in which our expertise lies. In short, we have deep understanding of the unique demands of the financial firms with whom we work.
Our approach is heavily research-based, and we work on all of our searches as a team. This executive search approach allows us to provide our clients with unsurpassed service and access to highly relevant candidates.
New York, NY
Fri, 28 Apr 2017 11:39:16 PDT