Project Manager for Top General Contractor in Orange County
The Project Manager works as a member of the project team providing guidance and leadership towards completing projects on time and within budget. The Project Manager manages all aspects of the project engineering and administrative policies, procedures and functions, including but not limited to:
- Developing high performance project teams through supervision, training, coaching, and mentoring members of the team.
- Assisting Superintendents in creating and maintaining project schedules.
- Preparing Owner and Subcontractor Change Orders and negotiating terms and pricing with all parties.
- Working with the Estimating department in developing scopes of work, awarding subcontractors and negotiating contract terms and conditions.
- Supervising the monthly billing process and coordinating with the project team to ensure payment applications are prepared and paid in a timely manner
- Managing project budgets, preparing monthly job cost reports and forecasting project costs and profitability.
- Fostering and enhancing the company's relationships with owners, architects, engineers, and subcontractors.
- Performing special projects and completing all other duties as assigned or requested for the general support of the organization.
5-10 years of building construction experience required, preferably in the retail and grocery fields. Four-year college degree in construction management, engineering or business administration is preferred. Knowledge of estimating, scheduling, and engineering principles and techniques. Thorough knowledge and understanding of prime contract and subcontract documents, materials, means and methods. Ability to read drawings and evaluate specifications. Strong computer skills and a familiarity with the Microsoft Office suite of programs (Outlook, Excel, Word, Project). Very strong English oral & written communication skills required.
Competitive pay depending on experience. Compensation package includes medical/dental/vision insurance, 401k plan, paid time off (PTO) and discretionary performance based bonus plan.
AGI General Contracting (AGI) is a commercial general contracting firm that was founded in 1978 and has successfully completed projects in a wide range of industries, from grocery stores and retail developments to medical facilities, restaurants and theme parks. AGI is a relationship based contractor that is serious about taking care of its clients. We are considered a top contractor by our clients as demonstrated by the consistent pipeline of work that we do for them. AGIs growing list of clients includes over a dozen national/regional retailers, developers and healthcare providers. AGI General Contracting has been recognized as a Top Tenant Improvement Contractor by the Orange County Business Journal (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014).
Our vision is to be the leading retail commercial general contracting firm specializing in the food & drug industry in the West.
AGIs Values are Integrity, Family, Safety, Customer Satisfaction, Customer-Centric, Giving Back.
AGI General Contracting has always been a family owned and operated business, and our work environment reflects our values. We reward talent, loyalty, pride of workmanship, whatever it takes attitude and reliability. We provide opportunities to grow and advance based on performance. If you share our high standards and solid values, we would love to talk with you about an opportunity for a rewarding future with AGI.
Fri, 28 Apr 2017 10:49:46 PDT