Whaley Foodservice, LLC, a multi-state distribution company is seeking a seasoned Systems Administrator for our corporate office located in the Lexington, SC area. As a key member of the Information Technology staff, this position is responsible for all aspects of network and systems administration.
- Manage and configure VMware virtual environment and Windows servers.
- Automate tasks to improve efficiency.
- Design, develop and build deployment plan for enterprise wide operating system image for Windows 7/10.
- Build / create SCCM software deployment packages.
- Design and Implement Active Directory and Local Group policies to enforce security requirements and standards.
- Network monitoring and application performance tuning.
- Perform Daily System health monitoring and address any deficiencies.
- Develop scripts utilizing VB scripting and PowerShell scripting as required.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, or bachelor's degree with a technical major in engineering or computer science or equivalent experience.
- Systems Administration/System Engineering certification in VMware and/or Microsoft.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in systems administration.
- Knowledge of Microsoft enterprise solutions and best practices.
- Experience implementing, troubleshooting, and administering VMware including the following technologies: vCenter, vMotion, DRS, HA, ESXi clusters and resources pools, vSwitches, distributed vSwitches, backups and disaster recovery.
- Experience with Windows servers 2008/2012/2012r2 administration in a production enterprise environment.
- Experience creating, monitoring, and troubleshooting DFSR namespace and replication.
- Experience with Microsoft SCCM, SCOM.
- Experience managing a SAN (Storage Area Network).
- Experience with PowerShell and VB Scripting for automation of system administration tasks.
- Experience with managing Active Directory and Group Policies.
- Experience administering Exchange 2010/2013.
- Strong communication skills.
- Working as part of an on-call rotation or point of escalation.
- Knowledge of Nimble Storage Arrays (iScsi).
- Experience with software, services and applications such as SharePoint 2013, Connectwise/Labtech, Salesforce, Unitrends backup appliances, Airwatch MDM and Office 365
- Experience with Sonicwall NSA and TZ firewalls.
- General knowledge of Cisco networking methodologies and standard design principles.
- Familiar with Backup and Recovery Methodologies.
- Familiar with Cloud Computing Technology and Strategy.
- Experience managing SQL 2008, 2012 & 2014.
- Knowledge of creating IT Documentation and procedures.
- Competitive Salary
- 401K Retirement Plan (with company matching)
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance (company paid)
- Life Insurance (company paid)
Whaley Foodservice is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a drug-free work environment.
Whaley Foodservice first opened its doors in 1944 as Whaley Electrical Service, providing service on major electrical equipment like printing presses, rock quarry crushers and conveyors, and automated car washes.
With acquired electrical control expertise to support these types of applications, it was easy for our technicians to troubleshoot and repair electrical restaurant equipment, which dominated the early industry landscape.
As the fast food restaurant industry exploded in the 1960s, food equipment repair service became essential to maintaining a thriving business. As demand for these services developed, Whaley Foodservice stepped up to the plate to become one of the first food service equipment repair companies of its kind in the Southeast.
Prior to the dramatic surge in demand, Whaley Foodservice had already developed expertise in service and a significant spare parts inventory by supporting the Mom and Pop" restaurant community throughout the 1950s. This early development propelled the company into an unchallenged leadership position as the chain restaurant boom began.
By 1990, the total focus of the company shifted to accommodate the unrelenting demand for food service equipment repair. In recognition of our total dedication to this industry, our name was revised to Whaley Foodservice Repairs.
In 2016, Whaley Foodservice was acquired by PT Holdings, but continues to operate under its existing brand and leadership. With over 70 years in the food service industry, we are proud to be one of the largest commercial food equipment service companies in the United States.
We look forward to continuing to serve our customers as we expand our operations throughout the Southeast.
Fri, 28 Apr 2017 12:10:06 PDT