We are looking for a well-rounded .NET WinForm developer that has front-end and back-end experience. This position requires the ability to use rapid application design methodologies, using state-of-the-art development tools, such as Visual Studio (.NET) and Microsoft SQL Server ®. Strong analytical skills, personal initiative, self-motivation, good communication skills, and experience in developing software applications is required. This position involves direct interaction with Civica CMI's clients using various applications, our product management staff, and various project development groups and provides backup services to software support teams.
- Design, analysis and development of desktop applications using Visual Studio
- Basic database design and TSQL using Microsoft SQL
- Consultation with clients in focus groups
- Software testing
- Level-3 customer support
- A minimum of a 4-year Bachelor's Degree in the computer field or a minimum of 2 years work experience
- Development coding using VB.NET and/or C
- Basic Microsoft SQL Server design and TSQL
- Ability to interact with Civica CMI's clients
- Microsoft SQL Reporting services and/or Crystal reports is a plus
- Government experience is a plus
Civica CMI is a Civica Group Company. Civica is an international market leader in specialist IT systems and business process services for the public sector. Civica CMI is a full-service computer consulting, software development, and systems integration company, committed to providing complete and well-supported solutions to meet the needs of its clients. Civica CMI provides an excellent benefit package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision, short term disability and life insurance, and a 401k plan. Civica CMI will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Fri, 28 Apr 2017 14:31:39 PDT