SQL Server DBA
Position: Database Administrator
Contract type: Full time Direct Hire
Compensation: Competitive; DOE
As a DBA, you should be passionate about up time and performance. A key part of your responsibilities will include making sure that the company's data stores are always operational.
A candidate should be someone who has a minimum of 5 years' experience as a DBA. Both SQL Server and MySQL experience is preferred. Working in a cloud environment will get you bonus points. We also like people who have a sense of humor and a great personality!
What You'll Be Doing:
- Collaborate with the Engineering team in the conceptualization of new and innovative web applications
- Responsible for all aspects of the databases
- Operating in an Agile work environment
- Maintain and enhance the existing databases
Technical Experience :
- SQL Server
- TSQL optimization
- Database architecture
- High availability
- AWS (Amazon Web Services) or Azure experience
- Working with an application that is 24/7/365
- Time Management and Organization skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Problem solving/analysis
- Self-starter, hands on attitude
Required Education and Experience:
- 5+ years' experience as a DBA
We fuel unlimited growth, by providing future-forward business insight, customer engagement expertise and technical solutions that help businesses and people go further, faster. When someone has a good idea, we make it fly!
Launch Consulting, founded in 1995, is one of the largest privately held custom software development firms on the West Coast, Launch Consulting's talent team possesses an unparalleled level of knowledge and expertise to solve its client's most complex business problems with technology solutions across the following practice areas: Custom Software Development, IT Networking and Technical Staffing.
Fri, 28 Apr 2017 17:18:54 PDT