Dashboard/Report Development Analyst-Qlik/Tableau (Falls Church, VA or San Antonio, TX)
Dashboard/Business Intelligence Development. Staff will support the definition, design and implementation of dashboards and reports to meet user requirements. The staff will develop data mapping, designs and extraction methods to simplify data refresh and presentation. The staff will identify and integrate industry standards and best practices to optimize the presentation of key data to defined audiences.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field of study
- Strong skills working with large data sets, including multi?dimensional databases
- Strong SAS and SQL development skills required, to include writing complex queries and stored procedures. Proficiency in SharePoint 2010 or related services
- Experience designing and implementing business intelligence solutions in Tableau, Cognos or other applicable software f. Prior experience developing databases and/or dashboards using current software
- Webmaster skills are highly desirable
- Ability to gain access to the following AFMS/MHS information systems: MHS Mart (M2), CHCS, AHLTA, Essentris, PDTS, TMDS, MEPRS/DMHRSi, EAS IV, TPOCS/ABACUS, AFCHIPS, HSDW, and other applicable systems as developed.
- BI Reporting software such as Tableau, MS SSRS, Business Objects, Crystal Reports, Qlikview, BOXI and GIS software.
Job Type: Full-time
- Falls Church, VA or San Antonio, TX
- Minimum: 5 years
Required license or certification:
- DoD SECRET clearance or the ability to obtain one
Falls Church, VA
Sun, 23 Apr 2017 08:14:22 PDT