HP Asset Manager Technical Consultant IV - Sol1
HP Asset Manager Technical Consultant IV
• HP Asset Manager technical skills
• Integrations with HP Asset Manager
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong customer facing skills
• Connect-IT technical skills
• Install and configure HP Asset Manager in Development and QA environments, possibly Production as well
• Implement integrations between HP Asset Manager and other HP and non-HP tools installed at MassMutual
• Work with customer to define technical requirements for integrations and tailoring required, in accordance with best practices
• Contribute to the Asset Manager Technical Design Document
• Contribute and author As-Built documentation
NBS Enterprises creates competitive advantages. We isolate and overcome constraints to deliver performance value for all involved: you, your customer, and your employees. We break current market staffing trends with price-sensitive strategies solutions.
Our goal is to work in partnership with you, our client, become a trusted advisor and teammate to establish a relationship that provides you and your team with a competitive advantage at both the contract and at the task order levels. NBS' innovative 'Triangle' approach to staffing support provides you, your customer, and your future employee a risk mitigation solution that is second to none.
Fri, 28 Apr 2017 09:19:17 PDT