Manufacturing Production Supervisor
Northeast Building Products has an immediate need for an experienced Production Supervisor, to lead, organize and direct the daily activities of a department.
This position will be a 2nd shift role
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years of manufacturing experience and/ or specific training/ education
- Ability to lead, supervise, and mentor employees; delegate work assignments; troubleshoot problems and create solutions
- Familiarity with a variety of concepts, practices, and procedures in the trade (5S, lean manufacturing, etc.), is preferred
- Knowledge of windows and building materials is preferred
- Must communicate well and effectively with their team and all levels of management
- Implement and ensure that all company policies and procedures, rules, and regulations are followed by everyone in the department
- Take responsibility for the production, quality and safety of the department
- Manage and supervise all resources to accomplish the goals of the department
Northeast Building Products (NBP) is an award-winning window & door manufacturer and a premier employer located in Northeast Philadelphia. Family-owned since 1975, we are dedicated to product quality, to our employees, and our community. NBP works as a family and in a team environment. Highly respected within the manufacturing industry, we are committed to being the best at what we do. The company has experienced rapid growth over the past 4 years, and is currently generating over $50 million in revenue and employs over 400 employees.
NBP not only offers stability, growth opportunities, but a comprehensive benefit package as well. Some of the rewards we offer are:
Major Medical, Dental, Vision
Earned Paid Time Off
Fri, 28 Apr 2017 05:40:14 PDT