Test Automation Developer in Washington, DC
Elite Technical is seeking a Test Automation Developer to support our clients Testing Initiative on their Health Insurance apps including; Enrollment, Claims processing and EDI Transactions. The successful candidate will have strong automation framework development experience including Selenium framework to support our client's 2017 SOW035 TeleHealth program. This is a 6 month PLUS contract in SW Washington, DC.
**Tasks, Expectations and Deliverables include**
• Participate in Agile/Scrum and WaterFall activities
• Work closely with functional testers, analyze requirement to determine the appropriate testing methods and processes for automated testing, continuous integration testing and regression testing
• Participate Test Automation framework design and development - Unified Functional Testing (UFT) and Selenium
• Support Claims testing using Model Based Testing (MBT) methodologies
• Support regression automation testing
Are you qualified and interested in learning more about this opportunity? Contact Elite Technical for immediate consideration.
**About the Organizations**
From health to wealth to well-being, Elite Technical believes that you deserve the best. We offer our team members an assigned recruiter representative, proactive support, competitive compensation, weekly payroll cycle and access to a comprehensive benefits program.
Our client is an exceptional organization servicing the Federal Marketplace offering Health Insurance. They are experiencing exceptional growth and have a track record of integrating professionals into the organization and providing opportunities for learning, career growth and advancement.
• Software testing background on Health Insurance apps including; Enrollment, Claims Processing and EDI Transactions
• Six (6) years' Test Automation including;
(1) Unified Functional Testing (UFT)
(2) Selenium WebDriver automation
• HP Quality Center/ALM/AGM or an equivalent tool
• Proven proficiency with writing complex SQL, PL-SQL and T-SQL
• Must have thorough analytical skills in identifying the root cause of the issue
• Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Elite Technical Services has over two decades of practice credibility. We support all phases of IT project delivery (PMO), information technology service management (ITSM) and engineering implementation missions (Professional Services). Our customers include Federal Civilian and Defense Agencies as well as commercial Systems Integration firms from small disadvantaged businesses through Fortune 100 Companies. We combine the right talent with highly skilled outcomes-minded management to create a team that delivers program objectives and is focused on surpassing budget and schedule projections.
Sun, 23 Apr 2017 14:36:05 PDT