Adoption Success Manager - Patient Access
The Adoption Success Manager (ASM) is a product and business expert responsible for ensuring clients successfully transition from implementation to production. The ASM will provide product training, best practice consulting, process development and completion on any post implementation projects. The key focus of the ASM will be to drive product adoption, utilization and best practices for our clients. Internally, the ASM will work cross functionally to drive standardization, increase support efficiency through a close partnership with the Implementation Services teams.
- Serve as the subject matter expert for post-implementation, and client life cycle, adoption success strategy
- Work cross functionally with other departments such as: Implementation Services, Product Management, Client Impact and Development on adoption success, process improvements and product enhancements
- Enhance knowledgebase for clients and internal resources
- Serve as a product and analytics expert to drive efficiencies in RCT Support
- Promote product adoption success and life cycle "stickiness" in service to supporting Sales & Client Impact teams' renewal plans/strategy
- Provide guidance to Product Management and Development on product roadmap, architecture and strategy
- Provide guidance to Implementation Services on post go live opportunities
- Remain up to date on industry changes that relate to solutions and the services provided
- Contributes to knowledgebase and training efforts to enhance internal knowledge of products and solutions to common issues.
- Interface with clients, both internal and external, as needed to perform these responsibilities.
- Review/monitor client key performance indicators during transition to ensure success adoption
- Perform root cause analysis on client adoption issues
- Drive successful product integration into client workflow
- Scope identified initiatives, determine appropriate channels, timelines, resources, and desired project result.
- Coordinate directly with teams to obtain needed resources to engage in each project. Manage coordination between multiple teams.
- Assist teams with testing of processes throughout the adoption process
- Responsible for keeping adoption initiatives on track. Includes milestone tracking and identifying and minimizing risks. Requires communication of progress and risks to teams and upper management.
- Conduct post transition follow up with internal teams and client to ensure continued adoption and success
- Provide feedback to Sales and Implementation Services to help set appropriate expectations to achieve client success
- Other duties as assigned
- Proven expert knowledge and experience in MedAssets Revenue Cycle Technology solutions
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, scope and resolve complex client and/or product issues or requests
- Ability to lead and participate in cross-functional teams and projects
- Demonstrated understanding of overall hospital work flow, i.e. Patient Access, Registration Processes, Billing and Follow-up Processes, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment that requires quick turnaround and quality output
- Solid knowledge of all MS Office Products
- BA/BS in business or related concentration or relevant work experience graduate degree
- Minimum 3-5 years healthcare industry and/or Revenue Cycle experience
nThrive is the leader in providing end-to-end revenue cycle services, technology and education solutions. Previously known as MedAssets, Precyse and Equation, each formerly a leader in its own right, we've combined our talents and capabilities into a single enterprise. At nThrive, we are people who are passionate about empowering health care for every one in every community. We work together to transform financial and operational performance, enabling health care organizations to thrive.
Equal Opportunity Employer EOE M/F/D/V
Fri, 28 Apr 2017 10:51:35 PDT