Director, Admissions Operations and Analytics
The Director of Admissions Operations and Analytics is responsible for contributing to the success of Enrollment Management at Dominican University of California through effective management of operations and data analytics. The Director supports both the AVP for Undergraduate and Graduate Admissions in their strategic recruiting and enrollment efforts. Strategic priorities include management and oversight of the CRM, Technolutions Slate, Inquiry Management, and Process Improvement as well as personnel management of the Operations Staff. Reports to the Vice President for Enrollment Management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Technology Systems and Vendor Management:
- Serve as system administrator for CRM, Slate.
- Support the expansion of Slate to increase efficiencies and enhance communications.
- Coordinate dissemination of system-related information and reports to participating departments.
- Develop a training system and operations manual for the CRM.
- Assess and improve system usage and efficiency.
- Work closely with IT, Registrar, Financial Aid and other campus offices on integration of data with Student Information/Data Systems.
- Develop, implement, and maintain automated communication plans.
- Coordinate with vendors to meet university needs.
- Manage outside application software vendors (CASPA and others).
- Manage data exchanges with vendors, including adjustments to meet provided specifications.
- Maximize the efficiency of interplay between all Dominican software systems and those of vendors/partners.
- Responsible for building and running management reports for senior leadership in Enrollment Management to drive strategic decisions and to assist recruiter effectiveness.
- Responsible for ad hoc reporting and analysis of key data points.
- Assess and maintain a funnel analysis and ROI on all projects.
Operations and Personnel Management:
- Design and create dashboards, reports and presentations to support enrollment reporting and communication internally and externally.
- Support financial aid leveraging for undergraduate admissions.
- Participate in relevant committees at the University.
- Supervise a team of four full time operations staff members as well as several student workers.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum three to five years’ related work experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Project management skills: organization, prioritization, meeting deadlines.
- Problem solving skills: anticipate and resolve issues, detail-oriented, analytical, and innovative.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Oral/written communication skills with the ability to articulate complex issues clearly.
- Responsibility handling confidential information.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technology-related discipline or Bachelor’s degree combined with relevant higher education work experience.
- Experience in higher education setting with admissions office experience.
- Experience with SLATE or other university CRM.
- Knowledge and proficiency of student data systems.
Additional Position Information
- Open until filled
- Must be willing to consent to a background check
Dominican University of California is an independent, international, learner-centered university, offering both undergraduate and graduate programs. Dominican has a 1:10 teacher-to-student ratio, an average class size of 16, with a small-town feeling in a park- like campus. We blend interdisciplinary core courses, real-world studies, and small classes with close and supportive academic advising and mentoring.
- A cover letter is required
- Compile resume/CV and cover letter in one pdf document and upload in the Resume/CV section
- For further questions on the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Link to apply: https://dominican.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/careers
Dominican University of California is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to excellence through diversity, and takes pride in its multicultural environment. We are committed in thought, word, and deed to recruiting and retaining a workforce that values the diversity of its student body. The University actively promotes an institutional culture that practices equity and inclusion. We strongly encourage applications from members of all under-represented groups in higher education.