Production Supervisor 3
Would you be described as a "High Potential" individual? Do you have a burning desire to impact an organization and grow your career? Have you been described as someone possessing a heart for people? Do you desire to be with an organization that embraces the belief that its employees are the key to their success? If these characteristics fit you, this may be a great opportunity for you.
Our client is a leader within the Food industry and is growing. We are seeking an individual for the position of Production Supervisor. As the Production Supervisor you will be challenged with the task of developing your skills and those of your associates for future promotional opportunities from an existing associate base. Strong team building skills are a must for this role. Position reports to the Plant Operations Manager.
• Must Have at least 1 year of prior experience within a food manufacturing operaiton
• Strong knowledge of progressive management skills
• 4 year Degree is desired, but off-setting industry experience will be considered
• Strong leadership and communication skills
• Exceptional energy, drive, and a desire to accomplish greater goals
• Excellent results driven through Team Leadership principles
Compensation range is $50-60k, medical and retirement benefits. Opportunity is in WI
A US dairy manufacturing company
Sat, 22 Apr 2017 14:04:04 PDT