*Licensed Clinical Social Worker*
We are currently seeking Licensed Clinical Social Workers to cover the needs at one of the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation (CDCR) facilities.
- Active LCSW license issued by the State of California
- Minimum of 12 continuous months of work experience within the last 3 years
Under the direction of the Senior Psychologist, Supervisor or Supervising Psychiatric Social Worker and/or the Chief of Mental Health (CMH), you must provide mental health services to the following the patients (inmates, mentally ill, sex offenders).
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Meet with patient's face-to-face interviews, clinical, face-to-face interviews at cell fronts in inmate housing units, etc.... (In some institutions, multi-tiered housing units may require the ability to climb stairs and walk long distances)
- Maintain order and supervise the conduct of patient-inmates/youths,
- Identifies the relevant signs and symptoms of psychiatric disorders in orders to comprehensively assess initial mental health evaluations, patient's current needs, diagnose, and manage the presenting symptoms, make treatment recommendations.
- Periodically Serve as clinician-of-the-day.
- Conduct suicide risk evaluations including clinical review, apply suicide risk assessment protocols.
- Meet with patients for crisis intervention, group psychotherapy.
- Documents all care provided to the inmate.
- Protect and maintain the safety of persons and property, and do other related work.
If you are interested in applying, please send us the following:
- Updated CV
- Copy of your professional license
- 3 professional references
Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have regarding this position in Delano, or any other position throughout California.
R.L. Klein & Associates
We are a professional registry serving California since 1984. We specialize in medical staffing to provide short and long term registry staff to California Department of Corrections facilities throughout California. We staff full-time, part-time and per diem.
Thu, 20 Apr 2017 15:27:59 PDT