SATELLITE COFFEE Shift Leader
Satellite Coffee has immediate openings for Shift Leaders. The Shift Leader is responsible for assisting the location management team with achieving planned sales and profit levels for the restaurant; upholding all company policies, procedures, programs and performance standards.
Under the direction of the General Manager, the Shift Leader provides work direction to non-exempt (hourly) staff on the shift, assisting the management team with execution of all employee duties to guarantee maximum guest satisfaction, the highest quality products, and a quality work environment.
$9.50/hour DOE, plus tips
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- 1 yr. prior supervisory experience in a restaurant
- Work history with career progression, acceptable tenure and reasons for leaving
- Experience with high volume, fast pace production environment in a service and quality driven business
- Flexible availability to include AM/PM and weekend shifts with ability to work 4 shifts per week with average 32/hrs preferred
- Ability to lead a team in accomplishing specific tasks and meeting specific standards
- Excellent communication and listening skills in a diverse language environment
- High level of organization, attention to detail and follow through
- Computer capable with MS Outlook, Excel, POS & inventory/order systems and credit machines
- Ability to provide superior level of service and product to internal & external customers
- Knowledge of food chemistry and high volume food production techniques
- Acceptable background check
- Extensive standing without breaks.
- Exposure to heat, steam, smoke and cold.
- Reaching heights of approximately 6 feet and depths of 2 - 3 ft.
- High level of mobility/flexibility in space provided for periods of up to 8 hours or longer as needed.
- Must be able to fit through openings 30" wide.
- Must be able to work 8 or more hours under stress during busy times; bending, reaching and walking.
- Communicating with guests
- Operating a cash register.
- Carrying trays of food products weighing approximately 20 lbs for distances of up to 60 ft.
- Using telephone.
- Lifting up to 50 pounds.
At Satellite Coffee, our employee's are our most important ingredient. We are proud to offer the following benefits:
- Free and Discounted Meals
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Medical Insurance & Allstate Supplemental Insurance
- Yearly Shoe Reimbursement
- Finder's Fee Bonus
- Advancement Opportunities
- Plus, many more....
Contact Christine Kiser for more information, firstname.lastname@example.org
Conversations begin with coffee.
Established in 1998, Satellite Coffee is locally owned and operated. We believe in the power of coffee to enhance lives and create community. We want to warm hearts and souls by creating outposts for coffee seekers hungry for food and comfort wherever we may be.
Wed, 19 Apr 2017 08:40:40 PDT