CASEWORK PROJECT MANAGER
Project Manager needed for a custom Architectural Millwork/ Casework manufacturing company in Cincinnati, OH. Applicants should have at least five years of experience estimating, scheduling, material sourcing and managing projects from start to completion. Excellent customer service and communication skills are a must for this position. Responsibilities would also include monitoring project labor hours and project progress to ensure customers are satisfied and profit margin was met. It is important for the ideal Project Manager to have strong computer skills and thorough industry knowledge.
We offer a benefit package that includes Dental, Health and Life insurance after the 90-day probationary period.
General Position Summary: The Project Manager is responsible for managing projects from start to completion in a timely manner. The Project Manager must be able to perform all tasks of the project to ensure that the customer satisfaction.
- College Degree preferred but not required
- Experience in estimating, scheduling, material sourcing and managing projects from start to completion
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Detail Oriented
- Highly Self Motivated
- Strong Computer Skills and Industry Knowledge
- Able to monitor job labor hours and Project Progress to meet deadlines
Mon, 24 Apr 2017 12:27:39 PDT