Retail Store Manager
GOOD FEET STORE IS HIRING!
IMMEDIATE OPPORTUNITY IN OUR NEW MEMPHIS LOCATION.
SINCE 1992, THE GOOD FEET STORE HAS BEEN CHANGING THE LIVES OF PEOPLE THROUGHOUT THE WORLD! WE ARE A WELL ESTABLISHED NATIONAL RETAIL FRANCHISE CHAIN, THAT PROVIDES OUR CUSTOMERS THE ULTIMATE IN FOOT, LEG AND BACK PAIN RELIEF. WE OFFER TO OUR PREQUALIFIED CUSTOMERS A WARDROBE OF SHOES, ARCH SUPPORTS AND ACCESSORIES. BE A PART OF A HIGH PERFORMANCE DEDICATED ETHICAL TEAM OF FOOT CARE PROFESSIONALS.
See us @ www.goodfeet.com
WHAT WE OFFER:
Immediate Employment and Training, Tremendous Compensation- Medical, Dental, Holiday Pay, Sick Pay, Vacation Pay and other generous management benefits.
COMPENSATION: Earn $6,500-7,000 monthly; $75-85K Annually
Base Pay + Commissions + Bonuses + Benefits
Good Feet Company was established in 1992 and all products are made in Carlsbad, CA!
WHAT TO DO:
For immediate consideration please email your cover letter, resume and references to email@example.com
Manage Fantastic Retail hours 9am-6pm Monday - Saturday; 11am - 5pm Sundays.
We provide TRAINING, pre-qualified leads and customers in a beautiful retail store environment.
No outside sales or cold calling; all the customers come to you.
Professional and fun work environment.
• Will be a producing Store Sales Manager
• Create a friendly and inviting customer-first atmosphere
• Achieve sales plans, maintain operational controls and customer metrics
• Recruit, interview, and hire Sales Associates
• Build and train Sales Associates in all processes of sales and operation
• Understand all Payroll Functions, Cash Receipts, and Commission Reports
• Basic computer literacy
• Excellent sales and management ability
• Possess excellent oral communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to walk, stand, kneel, climb, lift, twist and bend
• Reliable transportation
• Weekends are a MUST.
IMPORTANT: DO NOT Respond to this AD by email. Please Note: Due to the high volume of interest, not all candidates will receive a response; If you do not receive a response it is because we have chosen not to interview you at this time.
Thank you, in advance for your understanding.
Tue, 25 Apr 2017 06:56:50 PDT