Long-established construction firm is looking to add a Master Carpenter to our team. We work primarily in Nassau and Suffolk Counties with occasional work in the surrounding area.
The successful candidate will require:
- Experience preferably in the construction of high end custom homes
- Ability to Read & Understand Plans
- Experience - Rough Framing to Finish
- Own Tools & Reliable Transportation
- Means & Willingness to communicate via text, phone, & email throughout the day
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast paced environment
All candidates are subject to a background check. For immediate consideration, interested parties should submit introduction along with salary expectations and work history.
IMPORTANT: Submissions without salary expectations will not be considered.
We are committed to operating fair and unbiased recruitment procedures allowing all applicants an equal opportunity for employment, free from discrimination on the basis of religion, race, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability, color, ethnic or national origin or any other classification as may be protected by applicable law. We aim to recruit the right people for the jobs we have to offer, and to assess applications on the basis of relevant skills, education and experience.
Sat, 22 Apr 2017 06:15:48 PDT