National Field Technician
Check out this video... then apply: http://www.mahaffeyusa.com/field-installer
Do you want to work outside? Want to potentially see up to twenty states in one year? Do you want to work in an environment where you have minimal oversight? Mahaffey Fabric Structures is just the environment for you. We specialize in installing fabric structures all over the United States.
To be successful in our line of work, you will need to do the following:
- Assembles various tents per manufacturer, company, safety policy and procedures
- Install and dismantle structures according to instructions from the Crew Lead and/or the Customer's contract.
- Help supervisor maintain clean and neat job site
- Travel with expectation of being on the road 14 - 21 days.
- Reloads truck in a safe and efficient manner according to supervisors instructions.
- Cleans and maintains the inside of truck cab and cargo areas
- Reports safety violations to supervisor.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures, rules and regulations (including the correct use of Personal Protective Equipment) in written or verbal form.
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to lift 100 lbs repeatedly
- Use of a tape measure
Mahaffey is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or stats as a qualified individual with disability.
Since 1924, Mahaffey has been a leading provider of temporary and semi-permanent industrial fabric structures in the United States.
With over 90 years of innovation and excellence, and one million square feet of available inventory, we respond rapidly to provide immediate shelter solutions. Mahaffey's commitment to excellence is shown through the numerous awards received for our innovative work in the clearspan industry.
With experienced project management and dedication to service, Mahaffey continues to exceed our customers' expectations through turnkey installation, providing engineered, sustainable fabric structures and an economic alternative to new construction.
Whether you're in need of a temporary or semi-permanent solution for industrial applications, a wide range of special events, military training exercise or disaster relief shelter, Mahaffey's got you covered.
We are dedicated, responsive professionals creatively solving problems and providing first-class service, and shelter, anywhere and anytime.
Wed, 19 Apr 2017 06:16:23 PDT