Commercial HVAC Boiler/Burner Technician
Washington Heating and Cooling, a subsidiary company of WC Smith, is seeking an experienced Commercial HVAC Boiler/Burner Technician to join their team. The technician will perform preventative maintenance, repair, and install burners, boilers, and air conditioning units. The successful candidate will maintain a high customer service skills and HVAC knowledge.
- Service, repair, or replace oil, gas, and gas-oil burners.
- Clean the water and fire sides of their boilers.
- Adjust, repair, and replace as necessary, boiler operating and safety controls
- Demonstrated experience with building heat controls of various types of repair and adjustment.
- Repair, and replace as necessary:
- water heaters.
- heat and hot water pumps.
- heat, hot water, and oil piping.
- small air conditioning units.
- Work with other contractors to replace boilers and associated equipment.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Ability to read, write, and speak fluent English
- 3 - 5 years previous HVAC experience
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Universal CFC or EPA Certification
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
How to Apply:
Qualified applicants should apply directly via WC Smith's applicant portal - www.wcsmith.com/careers and submit electronic copies of the following:
- Cover letter
- Resume with salary requirements
Our employees enjoy a friendly working environment and opportunities for professional growth within the company. WC Smith is an equal opportunity employer and values our diverse workforce.
WC Smith is a Washington, DC-based multidisciplinary real estate firm. The company has provided integrated real estate services to the Washington metropolitan area for over four decades. In complement to its development, construction, sales and financial divisions, the firm owns and / or manages a portfolio in excess of 10,000 units of residential real estate. With a group of subsidiary service companies under the WC Smith umbrella, the firm is able to offer exemplary service to its clients.
Tue, 25 Apr 2017 05:43:15 PDT