Commercial Construction Superintendent-Traveling
W. H. Bass, Inc. (www.whbass.com) is currently accepting resumes from experienced traveling, commercial construction superintendents. The successful applicant will have a proven track record as a commercial construction superintendent dealing with new, ground up construction as well as additions and interior renovations. Experience in the construction of restaurant, petroleum/convenience store, bank/credit union and retail projects highly desired. The selected candidate will be responsible for carrying out the following duties:
- Coordination of all field personnel and trade contractors to ensure that the project is successfully completed on schedule and within budget.
- Working effectively with subcontractors to ensure quality workmanship in accordance with project plans and specifications as well as client requirements.
- Effectively manage project construction schedule and coordinate with all parties to ensure project is completed by designated delivery date.
- Maintains professional and positive relationships with clients, trade contractors, suppliers and fellow employees
- Maintains effective relations with local building officials and inspectors. Schedules all necessary inspections and material delivery in a manner that ensures on time schedule performance.
- Maintains an organized and safe worksite by ensuring that W. H. Bass safety policies are carried out. Promotes job site safety, institutes safe work practices and immediately addresses and rectifies any job site hazards and unsafe worksite practices.
- Ability to effectively communicate job progress and issues to W. H. Bass Project Manager.
- Prepares schedules and executes final punch list.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Experienced in scheduling, ordering, field supervision, quality control, and production of all phases of commercial construction.
- Experience as a traveling commercial building construction superintendent.
- Bi-Lingual (English/Spanish) highly sought
- A self-starting, highly motivated and goal oriented individual Proven ability to simultaneously manage multiple tasks and meet scheduled deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail with emphasis placed on quality.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, including the ability to manage diverse personalities Ability to effectively communicate with a broad range of people including fellow staff, clients, architects, subcontractors and others involved in the construction of the project.
- Professionally and technically competent.
- Ability to work closely with Project Manager to ensure successful execution of project and client requirements.
Compensation & Benefits
W. H. Bass offers industry leading compensation and a full range of benefits including medical, dental, 401 (k) and paid time off.
W. H. Bass is a full service general contractor and construction management firm offering comprehensive construction services including pre-construction consulting, construction management, general contracting and design/build services for new buildings as well as renovations and alterations to existing facilities. We have extensive experience managing multi-unit building programs and, since our founding in 1984, have delivered over 2,500 projects in 37 states, for such well-known brands as Chick-fil-A, Love's Travel Stops, Bojangles Restaurants, RaceTrac, Discount Tires, Navy Federal Credit Union, Chase Bank, Brunswick Bowling, Kauffman Tires, National Tire & Battery, Cracker Barrel Restaurants, Long Horn Steakhouse, QuickTrip, BP/Amoco, Shell, and Texaco. Our commitment to delivering outstanding results through collaboration, professionalism, integrity and clear and consistent communication is consistently recognized by the clients, architectural firms and consultants with whom we have worked; these firms regularly recommended us to new clients. We also remain a preferred partner of leading trade contractors and suppliers, throughout the nation, who respect our business practices and ability to build outstanding teams
Johns Creek, GA
Thu, 27 Apr 2017 10:03:07 PDT