Project Superintendent (Commercial Construction)
Teamwork-Creativity-Resourcefulness-Professionalism-Deliver on Promises-Believe the Customer is Right.
Sierra Pacific Constructors understands our greatest resource is our employees. We pride ourselves in hiring and retaining the very best people. The longevity and professionalism of our team members ranks us in the top of our industry. Sierra Pacific is interested in new team members possessing the traits listed above.
What we are proud to offer you:
- Professional Work Environment
- Growth Opportunities
- Team Approach
- Excellent Salary
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- Projects in Los Angeles, Orange & Ventura Counties
Sierra Pacific Constructors is a Commercial General Contractor serving the greater Los Angeles area for the past 34 years.
Overview of Duties:
- Provide overall onsite administration and technical management on a construction project.
- Schedule, coordinate, and supervise all trade activities.
- 5+ years as a Project Superintendent in the commercial construction industry with the following disciplines:
- Tenant Improvements
- Commercial Interior Construction
- Building Renovation
- High Rise Interiors
- Well versed with Building Department and Fire Department commercial inspection procedures & requirements.
- Proficient in Microsoft Project, Word & Excel.
- Ability to handle multiple projects.
- Work well under deadline pressure.
- This is NOT an opportunity that offers training! Only experienced/seasoned applicants are encouraged to apply.
The ideal candidate should be dependable with an excellent attendance record, work well in a Team Environment , be cooperative and respectful.
Los Angeles, CA
Sat, 22 Apr 2017 02:10:58 PDT