E/I Reliability Engineer
A top global packaging and container company is looking for an E/I Reliability Engineer to join their team. The company is stable, profitable, and rapidly growing through 2018. They are looking for strong leaders and expert mechanical skills in order to maintain high volume plant activity. This is a fast-track role and any top performing candidate will move into a higher level role over the next 3 years as the company experiences massive growth. The company will provide full relocation, excellent benefits, annual bonus, and a high-competitive base salary. Finding a talented E/I Reliability Engineer is top priority for the client and any qualified candidate will receive a quick response and interview process.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Strong technical writing and verbal skills.
- Ability to plan, prioritize and implement multiple concurrent projects.
- Good interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
- Able to take a "hands-on" approach with personnel to get things done.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to thrive in a team environment that values diversity.
- Proven strong contributor with the capability to work independently. - Must have a stable and solid job history.
- Good computer software skills in SAP and other programs
- BS Degree - Mechanical Engineering
- 3-15 years of experience in E/I Reliability Engineering.
- BS Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Equipment maintenance reliability experience in a packaging, container, tissue, paper, or pulp mill manufacturing facility
- Experience with a High Hazard Process, Process Safety Management system requirements, reliability theory, six sigma
- Thorough understanding of Mechanical Integrity and Quality Assurance Practices and systems
- Ability to assimilate the unit operation information into actions that impact important criteria including process safety, mechanical integrity, equipment reliability
- Work experience in the design, repairs, maintenance, reliability, failure modes, and/or inspection of chemical process equipment.
- Reliability tools such as RCFA, FMEA, CMMS, PMs, Weibul analysis, statistical analysis, Root Cause Failure Analysis (RCFA) and Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA)
- Maintenance and reliability best practices related to rotating equipment like alignment techniques
- Vast knowledge of Predictive techniques for fixed, rotating, power distribution equipment and instrumentation e.g. vibration analysis, , thermography, nondestructive testing methods such as Liquid Penetrant Testing (PT) Magnetic Particle Testing (
A US dairy manufacturing company
Green Bay, WI
Wed, 19 Apr 2017 08:37:57 PDT