Project Engineers (Commercial Construction)
Teamwork-Creativity-Resourcefulness-Professionalism-Deliver on Promises-Believe the Customer is Right.
Sierra Pacific Constructors understands our greatest resource is our employees. We pride ourselves in hiring and retaining the very best people. The longevity and professionalism of our team members ranks us in the top of our industry. Sierra Pacific is interested in new team members possessing the traits listed above.
What we are proud to offer you:
- Professional Work Environment
- Growth Opportunities
- Team Approach
- Excellent Salary
- Equal Opportunity Employer
Sierra Pacific Constructors is a Commercial General Contractor serving the greater Los Angeles area for the past 34 years.
Overview of duties:
- Bid Document Distribution
- Subcontractors/Purchase Orders
- Change Orders
- Close Out
- Job walks/site investigation
- Proposal preparation
- Schedule Preparation
- 2+ years as a Project Engineer in the Los Angeles area
- Strong skills with the following software - Microsoft Word/Excel, and Project
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Works well under pressure
- Alert and aware ready to assist Client, Subcontractors, and Project Managers & Estimators
- This is not a position that offers training-experienced/seasoned applicants only need apply
The ideal candidate should have the desire to become full charge Project Manager, an excellent attendance record, work well in a 'Team Environment', and be cooperative and respectful.
Local candidates only, we do not offer relocation packages, training expenses or per diem.
Los Angeles, CA
Sun, 23 Apr 2017 02:22:06 PDT