Completes construction projects by planning, organizing, and controlling projects; completing quality inspections; supervising sub-contractors and staff.
* Accomplishes construction human resource objectives by selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising job contributions; recommending compensation actions; adhering to policies and procedures.
* Manages sub-contractors by locating, evaluating, and selecting sub-contractors; monitoring and controlling performance.
* Meets operational standards by contributing construction information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying construction management system improvements.
* Meets construction budget by monitoring project expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions; providing non-project annual operating and capital budget information.
* Accomplishes construction project results by defining project purpose and scope; calculating resources required; establishing standards and protocols; allocating resources; scheduling and coordinating staff and sub-contractors; evaluating milestone assumptions and conclusions; resolving design problems; evaluating and implementing change orders.
* Approves construction projects by conducting inspections at critical phases; obtaining approvals from buyers.
* Prevents fines and interruptions by complying with, and enforcing, codes.
* Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
* Updates job knowledge by tracking and understanding emerging construction practices and standards; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
* Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Prefer experience in Structural Restoration and Waterproofing industry but not required,Project Supervision, Quality Management, Supervision, Managing Profitability, Delegation, Supply Management, Attention to Detail, Quality Focus
Restocon Corporation has been in the structural restoration and waterproofing industry for over 18 years with offices in Florida, Texas and Georgia. Our focus is on commercial and governmental projects with an emphasis on structural concrete repair and strengthening, waterproof membrane installations, sealants, expansion joints, carbon fiber, post tension and barrier cable repair and replacement, structural steel and surface preparation.
Sun, 23 Apr 2017 20:48:21 PDT