QC Lab Analyst
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
We're looking for a Supervisor for the Quality Control Analyst for our QC group in our all-natural dietary supplement manufacturing facility. Is it you? If you want to thrive as part of a 30-year-old company and be part of a flexible, family-oriented organization, please apply.
The following reflects management's definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
• Assists with vendor compliance program; performing audits of external raw material vendors, contractors, collaborators, and other relevant organizations as needed.
• Plans, organizes, executes, and reports on all vendor quality-related activities; assures that vendors adhere to quality requirements and that a quality system is maintained.
• Develops and manages GMP and internal audits on products, stability programs, complaints, and the related systems.
• Documents audit observations and recommends corrective actions as needed.
• Maintains quality assurance databases, reports, and files.
• Assists with development, project management, regulatory affairs, and other appropriate departments to create systems that ensure integrity and quality of submitted data.
• Provides expertise and guidance in interpreting governmental regulations, agency guidelines, and internal policies to assure compliance.
• Collaborates with research and development during new product start-ups and product development; establishes key checkpoints for new products and processes.
• Responsible for the analysis/testing of new ingredients and complete documentation including specifications of new raw materials
• Performs in house testing including but not limited to micro, HPLC, ELISA, FTIR while collaborating effectively with other lab personnel
• Issues batch records to production and reviews completed batch records
• Performs in process monitoring to ensure product is meeting specifications.
• Investigates OOS results, reviews deviations and writes incident reports with a thorough root cause analysis. Implements corrective actions when needed.
• Assists in the internal audit program
• Assists in the GMP training program
• Performs other duties assigned by manager. Accurately complete detailed forms and reports.
• Interpret complex laws, regulations, and/or policies.
• Analyze complex data and information
• May act as supervisor during absents of The QC/R&D Manager
• Bachelor's degree (B.S.) in chemistry, biochemistry, microbiology, food science or related field.
New Earth is marketer and manufacturer of innovative natural nutrition with the highest purity standards in our industry. We are about a vision of bringing the raw power of earth's first foods to every body and soul on the planet. And a compelling, sustaining opportunity that will be here for your children's children.
Klamath Falls, OR
Sun, 23 Apr 2017 10:20:57 PDT