A high growth and established masonry supply company has an immediate and exciting opportunity for a full time Warehouse Lead.
The main responsibility of this position is to supervise the warehouse employees directly responsible for warehouse operations. Warehouse operations entails the receiving of materials, the daily material handling of the inventory, the delivery of materials to customers, and the semi-production functions associated with angle iron process and the tinting process specific to STO finish and coatings. This position reports to the local branch Operations Manager and is considered to be second in charge of warehouse operations. The Foreman is responsible for ensuring that the warehouse operations team is following established policies, procedures and directives provided by the Operations Manager and the senior leadership team. This position will partner with the branch Customer Service and Sales Teams as this partnering is critical to ensuring that the highest level of customer satisfaction, currently enjoyed by the company, is maintained. This position has a broad area of responsibility detailed as followings.Additionally continuous collaboration between departments is essential in leading the local branch to growth and success.
Warehouse Supervisor Skills and Qualifications:
• 4-5 years plus experience in supervising a Material Handling Team.
• Minimum of a High school diploma
• Proven organizational skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft office: Excel, Word, Outlook
• Excellent verbal and communication skills
• Attention to details and ability to multi-task in a fast pace environment.
• Experience with Epicor ERP a plus
• Bilingual in Spanish a plus
We offer paid holidays, medical, dental, vision and life after 90 days. Vacation and PTO after 1 year. Company trips
Tue, 25 Apr 2017 07:53:15 PDT