Do you want to work for a leader in the industry?
Are you technically skilled and knowledgeable about construction and remediation?
Do you enjoy problem solving and making the customer happy?
AdvantaClean is a nationwide leader, specializing in light environmental services including water removal, air duct cleaning, mold removal, dryer vent cleaning and indoor air quality solutions in both the commercial and residential market. The company is experiencing record growth as a recession-resistant, high margin, low overhead business opportunity. For more information, visit www.advantaclean.com.
Due to growth, we are seeking a motivated, results-oriented individual as Service Technician for both our commercial business-to-business and residential divisions covering the Fairfax County and Loudoun County, VA areas.
We are proud to offer:
Competitive hourly salary based upon experience
- Excellent training program
- Growth opportunities
As a Technician, you will provide mold removal, air duct and dryer vent cleaning, HVAC coil cleaning and 24/7 water damage recovery services to our clients. We are seeking a Technician that can grow with us, someone seeking career advancement.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a field service technician
- Experience in mold remediation, water damage or air duct cleaning preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Basic computer skills a plus
- Self-starter with good work ethic and ability
- Capable of completing all paperwork in a timely manner
- Ability to lift 75 pounds
- Must exhibit a neat, professional appearance at all times
- Must have a valid driver's license and a clean driving record
- Must pass a background check and drug test
- Applicants with NADCA certification, IICRC WRT certification, OSHA 30 certification, Certified Mold Inspector, Certified Mold Remediation Contractor or similar industry certifications are strongly encouraged to apply and may be started at an increased pay level.
Join a company who values each customer and employee, and is committed to providing exceptional service through strong teamwork.
Entrepreneur Magazine ranked AdvantaClean #16 for Top New Ranking, #75 for Top Home Based Franchise, #69 for Fastest-Growing, and #257 Top Franchise 500. AdvantaClean was ranked third in franchisee satisfaction by the 2011 Franchise Business Review and was recently featured in ACHR News and in The Wall Street Journal.
If you are a talented service professional looking to grow with an industry leader, please submit your resume!
Fri, 21 Apr 2017 10:10:18 PDT