INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR MEDICAL PRECERTIFICATION SPECIALIST
To obtain precertification authorizations for diagnostic tests and drugs from Insurance Company and to submit patient prescription requests to the physicians' offices via email or direct entry into Electronic Medical Record!
Transaction-based pay...the more precerts & prescription refills you do, the more you earn.. Potential for $12-16 per hour for a motivated individual after few months. Training also done remotely from home
No commute, no parking fees, no lunch, no wardrobe costs!!! Best of all worlds!
JOIN US in one of the fastest growing areas of Health Care - Insurance Authorizations!
And you never have to leave your home to earn!
• Must Have 1 Yr Experience In Obtaining A Precertification Authorization For Diagnostic Center tests, or for a Health Insurance Company Within Last 3 Years.
• Understanding of Insurance coverage and participation
o Reference material and Training provided
• Excellent computer skills, ability to work within multiple windows simultaneously
• Computer and Internet access
• Committed, highly motivated, independent, ability to use documentation provided to carry out the individual precerts
-Independent Internet Access with router close to work station
-Good Speed Test to determine internet speed (Phoenix will provide test site)
-Computer Knowledge (Word, Excel, Internet, Email)
-Updated computer with ability to handle multiple windows and web based programs
Hours: Available positions 9 to 5 p.m. EST Monday through Friday EST but may be done in shifts...i.e. Mon - Fri 1-5 pm; Mon - Fri 9 -1 pm, etc. MINIMUM 4 HR
INSURANCE OR MEDICAL PRECERTIFICATION SPECIALISTS - Independent Contractor positions
Wed, 26 Apr 2017 08:50:10 PDT