Project Superintendent - Construction
Westland Construction, Inc. is an established and growing commercial general contractor performing work in both the private and public sectors. We are currently seeking experienced and qualified commercial construction superintendents to oversee field operations and ensure that self-performed and subcontracted trade work is in compliance with contract documents and the specified project schedule. We are looking for candidates that can think out-of-the-box to find solutions to both routine and complex construction problems and continue to push the project forward.
Applicants without commercial construction experience will not be considered.
• At least 5 years of experience working at the superintendent level on substantial commercial construction projects
• Demonstrated base-building experience
• Highly detail-oriented, organized, and self-motivated
• Effective communication skills, including presentation skills and people skills
• OSHA 30 Certification preferred
In your cover letter, please include a brief, bulleted summary of each of the following:
• Number of years of commercial experience as a Superintendent
• Any relevant details about your experience with complex projects (please be specific)
• Any relevant details about your experience with site work (please be specific)
• List of all commercial projects, noting the nature of the leadership role you played
• Your date of availability
Candidates willing to travel to out-of-town jobsite locations is a plus.
Westland Construction Inc. offers a competitive salary and benefit package that includes: medical/dental, paid time off (PTO), flexible spending account, and company holidays.
To apply for this position; please respond with your detailed cover letter and resume. Please send your cover letter and include "Project Superintendent" in the subject line.
Westland Construction Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Westland Construction Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Westland Construction is headquartered in Orem, Utah with a satellite office in St. George, Utah. Westland Construction does business throughout the Western United States and has done several international projects. Its history dates back to the 1950's but has seen significant growth in the last seven to eight years.
Westland Construction provides equal opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Westland Construction complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Sat, 22 Apr 2017 14:37:11 PDT