Water, Mold and Fire Damage Field Technician
Local growing restoration company is seeking a mitigation/ remediation technician for full time employment. Activities would include working in the fields of emergency water damage, fire damage, mold remediation, content cleaning and carpet cleaning.
All new hires will need the following in order to be considered for the position:
- Own Transportation- Your own transportation is needed for your daily commute to work and back. We supply you with work vehicle during business hours and during the on call rotation.
- Clean Driving Record- All candidates must be able to be insured under our policy.
- Background Test- All candidates must be able to pass a back ground check. No Felonies!!!
- Drug Testing- All candidates must be able to pass a drug screening.
- On Call- All candidates must be able and willing to be put into the on call rotation. This typically involves one week a month where you respond to emergency call after business hours.
All candidates will need the following traits in order to succeed in this industry:
- Wiliness to learn.
- Can do attitude.
- Ability to adapt to different situations.
- Attention to detail.
- Great communication skills.
- Have an understanding of general construction.
- Strong work ethic.
Please forward your work experience and contact information. We will contact you once we have reviewed your file to setup an interview.
Opportunity to earn additional Monthly Performance bonuses.
Expert Water Removal is a full service insurance repair specialist, providing 24 hour emergency water, mold, fire cleanup and repair services to southwest Florida. Our customers enjoy turnkey services from a single source provider, easing communication, project management, record keeping and paperwork flow from project start to finish.
Expert Water Removal is the area's premier nationally certified provider of 24 hour emergency water removal and also provides Mold Removal and Remediation and Smoke and Fire Damage and Restoration services.
North Port, FL
Wed, 19 Apr 2017 09:53:44 PDT