VP, Sales - Full Business Office (Eastern US)
The Vice President of Revenue Cycle Services is responsible for growing the company's revenue through acquisition of new customers and retention and growth of existing customer base. Focus on expansion of full business office processing suite of services
- Expand market penetration in Complete Business Office Processing, Accounts Receivable, Underpayment, Denial Appeals and Managed Care identification and recovery strategies
- Develop region strategic selling plans to sell into MedAssets 4,200 Hospital client base
- Work with MedAssets existing customers to identify Revenue Cycle challenges and opportunities.
- Ability to think creatively about how to put "solutions" together that combine the best MedAssets has to offer (over 30 RC Solutions so far) to achieve positive financial impact for our prospects and customers.
- Meets or exceed the region's financial goals and objectives.
- Manage zone revenue development by creating and directing effective sales activities.
- Work with others within the company (i.e., implementation, contracting, finance, sales administration) to assure timely and accurate implementation of new accounts.
- Work with sales team to grow existing business through implementation of supplemental lines of business and changes in contract portfolio.
- Keep customers apprised of changes within MedAssets' product and service portfolios and introduces customers to the products and services that will serve to improve the customers financial health.
- Create and maintains a positive image of the company by building positive business relationships with internal and external customers and employees.
- Explore new sales opportunities by analyzing competitive information and establishing courses of action to obtain new business.
- Maintains frequent communications and coordinates all significant sales policy and procedures with senior sales management team.
- Assure a high level of employee morale within sales organization. Manages performance to an acceptable level as established by the company.
- Remains knowledgeable on changes in the healthcare field.
- Performs other tasks and projects as needed.
- Are responsible and accountable for internal control implementation and performance within their area of ownership/responsibility.
- Ensure internal control self-assessment process is implemented and testing results are documented and evaluated.
- Ensure proper internal control change management protocol is followed.
- Bachelor's degree and minimum of eight years healthcare sales management experience.
- Must have several years prior experience selling Revenue Cycle Services (AR Services, Recovery Services, Consulting, etc) in hospital environment.
- Prior experience working and selling into C-Suite.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills required.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills, honed diplomacy skills, strong customer service skills, the ability to get along with diverse individuals, the ability to maintain confidentiality, and the ability to understand and solve complex healthcare financial issues.
- Must be able to manage the tasks of multiple people and projects.
- Must work well under pressure. Must have the ability to take initiative, make sound business decisions, and work independently without direct supervision.
nThrive is the leader in providing end-to-end revenue cycle services, technology and education solutions. Previously known as MedAssets, Precyse and Equation, each formerly a leader in its own right, we've combined our talents and capabilities into a single enterprise. At nThrive, we are people who are passionate about empowering health care for every one in every community. We work together to transform financial and operational performance, enabling health care organizations to thrive.
Equal Opportunity Employer EOE M/F/D/V
New York, NY
Thu, 27 Apr 2017 13:54:36 PDT