TerraSim is looking for talented software engineers to extend and enhance TerraTools, our procedural terrain generation software. Successful applicants will ideally have 2-4 years of experience with the following:
- Extensive C++ programming experience in a Windows environment using Microsoft Visual Studio IDE and Debugging tools
- BS or higher in Computer Science or equivalent
- Design and implementation of applications involving computational geometry, mesh modification, and/or model generation from sparse data
- Optimization of complex code structure to support very large dataset processing
- Source control and commercial debugging/optimization tools, as well as the ability to write engineering-level documentation
- Game engine programming using one or more of the following SDKs: CryEngine, Unity, VBS3
TerraSim is a fast-growing high-technology company providing an exciting work environment with many interesting and challenging computational problems to solve. As a division of Bohemia Interactive Simulations, professional growth and advancement opportunities extend beyond the Pittsburgh office. You will be working with nationally recognized leaders in the fields of simulation, 3D GIS, and spatial data processing.
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a complete benefits package with health care, paid holidays/sick leave, performance bonuses, and a qualified 401(K) plan.
Full-time applicants must be U.S. citizens or authorized to work in the U.S. Applicants must be willing to work in our Pittsburgh office.
TerraSim is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics
ITPI's mission is to provide high quality staffing and technical solutions to our clients.
Tue, 25 Apr 2017 02:24:46 PDT