CONSTRUCTION PROJECT ENGINEER POSITION
Immediate opening for a project engineer in the San Diego area. Our company is a well-established general contractor based in Southern California that is listed in ENR's Top 200 General Contractors.
Job would include immediate placement on a 80million dollar hotel project in downtown San Diego.
- Attention to detail and must be extremely organized
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; Primavera 6 Scheduling Software a plus;
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally
- Flexibility to handle shifting priorities and situations
- B.S. in Construction Management, Engineering, or Civil Engineering (Completed degree)
- At least 1yr experience as a project engineer in the construction field
- Coordination of MEP
- Design/Assist Problem Solving
- Quality Control
- Meeting Minutes
- Safety Management
- Change Orders
- Daily Report Management
- Plan Reading
You must be able to think for yourself and work within a non-corporate, entrepreneurial company that does not hold your hand but also offers room for growth and reward as long as you have the initiative.
We prefer that you already live in San Diego.
Please email your cover letter and resume to the email above and, if you meet our requirements, we will be in touch.
The Reed Family of Construction Companies was founded in 1976. In 1996, two newly created Limited Liability Companies, E. E. Reed Construction, L.C. and Zapalac/Reed Construction Company assumed control of all previous E. E. Reed Construction Company operations in Houston and Austin, and on the East Coast. In 2002, the Limited Liability Companies converted to Limited Partnerships, and all new operations since that date are contracted in the Limited Partnerships. Therefore, the combined years are 34. davisREED Construction, Inc. was incorporated as the newest Reed Company in 2002 in order to service the western half of the United States. The Reed companies have consistently been found in the ENR Top 400 companies.
San Diego County, CA
Sun, 23 Apr 2017 08:41:24 PDT