Regional Marketing Representative/Community Outreach
Regional Recovery Executive: Mid-Atlantic States
ABOUT RIVERMEND HEALTH:
RiverMend Health is a premier provider of scientifically driven, specialty behavioral health services to those suffering from alcohol and drug dependency, dual disorders, eating disorders, obesity and chronic pain.
Founded on the belief that addiction and obesity are the nation's most pressing healthcare challenges, the company brings together the world's preeminent experts and a nationwide network of rehabilitation facilities to conduct evidence-based treatment, research and education.
The Regional Recovery Executive is a professional member of the Rivermed Health. LLC Team. He/she are responsible for developing and maintaining referral relationships, implementing the organization's Sales Plan(s) and for collection data relevant to sales efforts. The qualified candidate will assist with coordination sales and marketing events.
- Maintains a personal presentation that is consistent with the philosophy and goals of Rivermed Health LLC., organization.
- Manages all business development through proven referral channels (doctors, legal/judicial system, therapist, med-surge hospitals, psychiatric facilities, other treatment centers, schools, EAPs, insurance companies, etc.) within the designated geography.
- Maintains a current and accurate database of referral sources using SalesForce and reports business development/relationship-building activities weekly.
- Spearheads regular, consistent "touch points" (mail, email, personal visits, phone calls, events, invitations, etc.) with past, current, and prospective referral sources.
- Develops and conducts community-based marketing/sales activities including face-face meetings, cold calls, follow-up calls, and facility tours.
- Collaborates with Business Development Coordinator on the development of professional workshops for professionals in the field, including professional weekends, events, and tours.
- Assists in the development of long-range, sales and strategic planning goals and strategies for the organization
- Works as a liaison between intake recovery center(s), admissions, clinical staff and referents regarding referrals, discharges, follow-up and other pertinent communication.
- Acts as point person for conferences, seminars and other special events by identify conferences, register, booth set-up, representing RiverMend Health, LLC., attend and set up dinners or other functions if appropriate, booth breakdown, follow-up on leads, reporting, etc.
- Assists in developing marketing collateral materials as needed
- Performs all other duties as assigned by the VP of Sales
- Manage business expenses ensuring assigned monthly budget is met
- Meet assigned company admission goals
- Work effectively within the assigned territory representing RiverMend Health treatment programs in an ethical and honest manner
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in Sales, behavioral health/addiction/Health Care
- License or certification in behavioral health field a plus
- Travel and overnight travel is required
- Valid Drivers License
REQUIRED SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND COMPETENCIES:
- Knowledge of marketing principles.
- Strong oral and written communication.
- Well built skills in organization, prioritization and time management.
- Work under stress to meet project deadlines and minute attention to detail.
To apply for this position, please submit a cover letter along with a current CV to:
Frank Severino - email@example.com
Along with applying online at:
RIVERMEND HEALTH MISSION:
Through the delivery of world-class, specialty behavioral health treatment, research and education, RiverMend Health seeks to enhance the quality of life of those who seek our help, their loved ones and the communities in which they live.
Sun, 23 Apr 2017 10:36:50 PDT