CNC Programmer Machinist
Job Title: CNC Programmer
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform routine Preventive Maintenance on process equipment
- Diagnose root cause of failure and repair process equipment
- Retrofitting existing machines and new machine installations
- Fabricate, troubleshoot, and install upgrades on process equipment
- Follow plant safety procedures (i.e. Lock Out/Tag Out)
- Prior experience as an Injection Molding Machine Maintenance Tech
- Strong Mechanical experience including maintenance and repair of plant equipment, systems, machines, tools and facilities
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Objective problem solving skills
- Enjoys and excels working in a team environment
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong motivation with a positive attitude
- Ability to reach schematics and troubleshoot
- Emphasis on Safety
Call Angie at Express Employment Professionals at (402) 933-9911 for an interview!
Express Employment Professionals is locally owned and operated, we help companies by simplifying the search for quality talent... And we support the community by placing good people with good jobs.
Express Employment Professionals began franchising in 1983 and is the largest privately held staffing firm in North America, with more than 600 franchise locations in 5 different countries.
To learn more about our staffing options and other human resource solutions for your business, or if you are a job seeker interested in finding employment thru Express, please contact our office at 402-933-9911
Mon, 24 Apr 2017 13:56:02 PDT