Field Construction Foreman
This is a hands on field leadership position requiring:
- Planning and scheduling of resources (people, equipment, materials) to meet project milestones.
- Direct and lead field crews as part of daily management to ensure profitability and meet production goals.
- Provide daily reports to Ops Manager regarding crew's progress, fleet operations, personnel and client feedback.
- Mentoring of crews to ensure policy compliance.
- Ability to communicate and implement proper resolution of conflicts and daily issues.
- Meets with PM's weekly to review projects, objectives, issues and challenges.
- Minimum of 2 years prior experience running field crews in a construction environment.
- Understanding of financial goals & objectives
- Knowledge of personnel training and development skills.
- Proficient in understanding construction plans and specifications preferred.
- Ability to multi-task in a high volume, fast-paced work environment with very tight deadlines.
- Highly organized, detailed and efficient.
PMI is the premiere parking lot maintenance company in the Portland/Vancouver metropolitan area.
This is an opportunity to join a team fostering personal development and growth, in a setting that values partnership, respect, and integrity.
Thu, 27 Apr 2017 10:04:44 PDT