Local electronic contract manufacturer has an immediate opening for a QA Inspector.
The qualified candidate will be responsible for performing first piece, in-process, and final inspection of products and solderability inspection of printed circuit boards, documenting non-conformances, routing products to re-work and/or repair; and performing touch-up solder. Must be able to perform visual inspection and use all relevant inspection tools including micrometers, gages, calipers and measurement tools.
- Must be able to read blue prints, complicated electronic assembly drawings and schematics and identify electronic components.
- Excellent printed circuit board assembly techniques including soldering at the surface mount component level and knowledge of hand, surface mount, and through-hole assembly methods.
- Working knowledge of standard inspection tools including Micrometers, Calipers, Gauges, etc.
- IPC-A-610 and J-STD Certification preferred.
- Able to speak, read, write and understand English as it relates to performing job requirements.
- Ability to lift containers weighing between 25 - 50 pounds.
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years experience as a Quality Inspector in an electronic contract manufacturing, electronic high tech or related industry.
SEND RESUME WITH SALARY REQUIREMENTS.
RESUMES WITHOUT SALARY REQUIREMENTS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Tue, 25 Apr 2017 07:57:24 PDT