Restaurant General ManagerThe Restaurant General Manager provides leadership and inspiration to make sure that all managers and team members are guest-focused, team-focused and community connected. This person in the Restaurant General Manager role will be required to exercise their understanding of restaurant operations, manage staff resources, provide guidance, develop and coach managers and improve sales, revenue and operating standards. The Restaurant General Manager will have to be able to preserve sensitive information, abide by and enforce company policies, programs, and compliance concerns along with overseeing the human resource function in the restaurant ensuring recruitment, selection, orientation, coaching, scheduling and performance.
ARE YOU A RESTAURANT GENERAL MANAGER READY FOR A CHANGE? HERE'S WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Minimum of 3+ years current experience as a Restaurant General Manager in a high volume full service concept
- A stable work history
- Ability to increase sales and build rapport in the community
- Strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Excellent work ethic and drive to succeed
- Must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)
Clique specializes in upscale comfortable dining that sets trends, rather than following them. Hearthstone, a Masi project that specializes in rustic American fare, reinvigorated Las Vegas' Red Rock Resort and Casino, bringing in a more contemporary clientele with its worldly flavors. With eight restaurants and lounges in the pipeline in Nevada and California, Clique is transcending hospitality through service and operations, unabashed cuisine, appeasing design and unrivaled desire.
Las Vegas, NV
Tue, 25 Apr 2017 16:03:47 PDT