Order Fulfillment and Research Specialist
Intuit, Inc./Docstoc.com internet content company in Downtown Santa Monica seeks an organized, detailed and highly self-directed individual to support delivery of professional service to our clients. One of our growing products QuickBook Licenses is skyrocketing and we need individuals to help us support this massive growth. Apply today to be a part of our team!
Successful Candidate Will:
- Have experience in regulatory or academic research
- Have experience with customer service
- Pick up detailed processes quickly
- Excellent time management
- Share a sense of urgency to deliver for clients
- Research and investigate regulations flawlessly
- Hold him/herself and the team accountable
- Be interested in cross-training and learning
Seeking individuals who are eager to jump in and can start quickly.
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune 100 Best Companies To Work For and Fortune World's Most Admired Software Companies lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Santa Monica, CA
Thu, 27 Apr 2017 10:57:55 PDT