Implementation Project Manager
Bluewater Learning is seeking a dynamic full time Implementation Project Manager. The Implementation Project Manager is an integral member of the project team responsible for coordinating project deliverables of varying size and complexity. The Implementation Project Manager is responsible for directing, organizing and monitoring project activities, under the direction of the Project Director.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Attend client meetings and assist with determination of project requirements
- Assist the Project Director in the drafting and issuance of project proposals and preliminary schedules
- Prepare project organization and communication charts
- Attend onsite and virtual meetings and distribute minutes to all project team members
- Track the progress and quality of cross-functional work
- Use project scheduling and control tools to monitor projects plans, work hours, budgets and expenditures
- Proactively drive project timelines and deliverables, and successfully hold clients accountable to timelines and applicable deliverables
- Effectively and accurately communicate relevant project information to the client and project team
- Ensure clients' needs are met in a timely and cost effective manner
- Track & manage proposed change notices and change orders
- Ensure all required project close out documents are obtained
- Communicate ideas for improving company processes with a positive and constructive attitude; promote this attitude in others
- Keep the Project Director and others informed about project status and issues that may impact client relations
- 3-5 years of experience supporting Project Directors in the delivery of development projects
- Proficient in MS Project and the MS Office Suite of products
- Knowledge of adult learning content and curricula
- Familiarity with learning methodologies
- Exceptional communication skills including verbal, written and presentation skills
- Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team based environment
- Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
Bluewater stands for helping others and finding meaning and fulfillment in the success of our clients. Since 2003, we've been obsessed with continually pushing ourselves to do great things for our clients and we work as a team helping forever change the destiny of the organizations that we touch. Working with global brands such as United Airlines, BP, Johnson & Johnson, Unilever and Volvo, we have a real impact on the lives of hundreds of thousands of people around the globe.
Bluewater's success is directly attributed to the people we bring on board. Our people are innovative and caring. We stay with our clients and each other for the long run and we have fun doing it. We have a passion for making technology work for our clients and making sense to their people. Purpose drives our people as we tackle things like governance and change management while driving implementations and optimizations of learning and talent management systems.
Our people make our mission look easy because they love what they do and who they do it with. No one here starts their day thinking what's in it for me, nor do we forget about our brand promise. You won't find us approaching an engagement with narrow focus or staring at only one piece of the puzzle. Our people are all about making an impact in the world and helping people improve themselves so that they can make a positive impact on their organization. Some may call that a tall order, we call it our legacy.
With a crusading spirit, Bluewater serves their clients and their people. We believe we are much better working as a team and that working alone leaves us all vulnerable and we will miss the opportunity to find the best creative solution. We believe in providing stability and permanence for our employees and our clients and are moved to help others. We take our promises to heart and find meaning and fulfillment in the successes of others. At Bluewater, we don't just dream, we dream big, it is our calling, after all, to enable companies to develop their people for the future of their business and the transformation of the world.
Mon, 24 Apr 2017 14:28:33 PDT