Financial Sales Representative
We are looking for experienced professionals who are seeking a rewarding career with a top rated Fortune 100 Company.
There has never been a better time than now to join New York Life then now. New York Life moved up 19 spots on the Fortune 100 currently ranked #61 on the prestigious Fortune 500 list based on 2015 revenue.** and Fortune Magazine just named us the "World's Most Admired Company" in the Life and Health Insurance Industry category for 2016***.What's more in 2015, New York Life was the largest seller of life insurance and lifetime income annuities in the United States.
Financial Services Professional
Behind all our company's strategies, actions, and goals are financial professionals committed to being the best at what they do. Our sales teams use their people-skills and top-notch training to focus on building relationships with their clients and within their communities. They recognize the key to their success is the ability to listen and ask the right questions and then provide the appropriate solutions to the short and long-term financial goals of their clients.
In today's competitive job market, New York Life Insurance Company remains strong, stable, and socially committed to finding and cultivating top-flight life insurance sales professionals in order to help our customers and their families achieve financial security in their lives.
We are seeking talented, dedicated, and highly-motivated people, including those in all insurance and financial sectors, to join our team of professionals. Our nationwide team consists of leaders in insurance, estate, family and business planning.
Financial Sales Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Previous sales experience
- Life and health insurance license (preferred but not required)
- Highly self-motivated and self-disciplined with ability to work effectively with little or no supervision
- Organized, detail-oriented, and excellent time-management skills. Strong sales, analytical, decision-making, interpersonal, leadership and communications skills
- Ability to work in a team-based environment
- Bilingual in Chinese is a plus
Compensation and Benefits:
Becoming a New York Life Agent also offers :
- Unwavering commitment to career agents
- Professional development opportunities
- Over 50 consecutive years of MDRT Leadership; Competitive life, annuity and Long-Term Care insurance products
- Proven lead generation and marketing support
- Accelerated handling and underwriting of large cases
- A role in a Fortune 100 company that has a 170-year commitment to the values of financial strength, integrity and humanity; Competitive compensation and benefits package.
Not only do we boast an outstanding incentive commission program
- We also offer excellent medical and dental benefits for which you and your family may qualify.
- We offer company reimbursement for selected programs leading to industry designations and degrees.
New York Life is an Equal Opportunity Employer; Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. New York Life believes that diversity leads to strength
New York Life Insurance Company (NYLIC) is the largest mutual life insurance company in the United States, and one of the largest life insurers in the world. New York Life has the highest possible financial strength ratings from all four of the major credit rating agencies.
Founded in 1845 and headquartered in New York City, New York Life maintains operations in all 50 states and eight overseas markets through a network of 17,000 employees and 104,000 licensed agents. New York Life's family of companies offers life insurance, retirement income, investments and long-term care insurance. New York Life Investments* provides institutional asset management and retirement plan services. Other New York Life affiliates provide an array of securities products and services, as well as institutional and retail mutual funds.
We are a Fortune 100 company, one of the largest life insurers in the world, and a market leader in the U.S. New York Life has the highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer from all four of the major credit rating agencies:
A.M. Best (A++)
Moody's Investors Service (Aaa)
Standard & Poor's (AA+).**
Please visit New York Life's Web site at www.newyorklife.com/careers for more information. Also read our disclaimers, here: www.newyorklife.com/socialmedia
** Source: Third Party Ratings Reports as of 2015.
San Francisco, CA
Thu, 20 Apr 2017 16:01:24 PDT