Power Transformer Mechanical Design Engineer
Mechanical Design Engineer
- Interprets industry standards governing product design and applies to manufacture of transformers up to 138kv.
- Produces accurate design documents and coordinate the design of different transformer configurations
- Generates and/or coordinates the Bills of Material (BOM) for transformer accessories needed in a design including gauges, bushings, and radiators.
- Use appropriate computer programs or write programs as required to analyze data for designs. Use advanced CAD system for producing outlines and design concepts for product improvement or new products as appropriate
- Investigate shop problems and correct design packages as required. Revise design practices to prevent recurring problems.
Our clients include fortune 500 companies specializing in Electrical and Industrial firms.
Thu, 27 Apr 2017 08:06:07 PDT