Project Scientist Series (Assistant, Associate, and/or Full)
Open July 1st, 2016 through June 30th, 2017
The Department of Otolaryngology - Head & Neck Surgery is currently accepting applications for a Project Scientist to conduct independent research in audiology during the academic year. Applications are being sought from Ph.D. degreed candidates.
To apply, please log into the UC Irvine's RECRUIT System, located at:
Salary is commensurate with experience and qualifications.
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy.
Job location Irvine, CA
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Cover Letter (Optional)
- Statement of Research (Optional)
- Statement of Teaching (Optional)
- Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to diversity will advance UCI's Commitment to Inclusive Excellence.
- Misc / Additional (Optional)
3-5 references required (contact information only)
HOW TO APPLY
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information
Get started: press Apply Now