Adjunct Professor, Open Ranks
Open April 27th, 2017 through June 30th, 2017
The Department of Neurology at the University of California, Irvine anticipates openings for Adjunct Professors at the Assistant, Associate and full Professor ranks. The successful candidate will be an experienced researcher in neurodegenerative diseases.
Requirements - We invite applicants who currently hold a Ph.D. and have demonstrated capabilities for research and professional service suitable to the Adjunct series. The candidate should have a record of high-quality independent research, with scholarly activity and publications commensurate with experience.
For further information and correspondence, please contact:
Steven L. Small, Ph.D., M.D.
Professor and Chair
Department of Neurology
101 The City Drive South
Bldg. 53, Room 204
Orange, CA 92868-4280
TO APPLY: Please log onto UC Irvine's RECRUIT located at: https://recruit.ap.uci.edu/apply/JPF03967.
Applicants should complete an online application profile and upload the following application materials electronically to be considered for the position:
- Cover letter-Please include a description of current research and future plans.
- Curriculum Vitae
- 3-4 References
- Diversity Statement
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy.
Job location Irvine, CA
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Cover Letter
- Statement of Research (Optional)
- Statement of Teaching (Optional)
- Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to diversity will advance UCI's Commitment to Inclusive Excellence.
- Misc / Additional (Optional)
3-4 references required (contact information only)
HOW TO APPLY
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information
Get started: press Apply Now