Project Scientist Series, Open Ranks
Open July 1st, 2016 through June 1st, 2017
If you apply to this recruitment by June 1st, 2017, you will have until June 30th, 2017 to complete your application.
Openings are anticipated throughout the year in the Department of Dermatology at the University of California, Irvine for non-tenured; academic term appointments in the Project Scientist Series (Assistant, Associate, and/or full Project Scientist).
Salaries are competitive and commensurate with experience.
Requirements - A Ph.D. is required.
TO APPY: To apply, please log onto UC Irvine's recruitment site located at https://recruit.ap.uci.edu/apply/JPF03423.
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy.
More information about this recruitment: http://www.dermatology.uci.edu/
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Cover Letter
- Statement of Research (Optional)
- Statement of Teaching (Optional)
- Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to diversity will advance UCI's Commitment to Inclusive Excellence. (Optional)
- Misc / Additional (Optional)
3-5 letters of reference required
HOW TO APPLY
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information
Get started: press Apply Now