Point of Care Ultrasound Fellowship
Open July 1st, 2016 through June 30th, 2017
University of California, Irvine, Department of Emergency Medicine seeks a Health Sciences Clinical Instructor. This is an ongoing recruitment. University of California, Irvine is a Level I Trauma center with 5,000 runs/year, 50,000 ED census. Academic department with Division of Emergency Ultrasound since 2001. Director is fellowship trained as well as two additional faculty. A fully integrated 4-year medical student ultrasound curriculum is established. Research, teaching and clinical environment. Clinical schedule of 72 hours per month including the opportunity to utilize ultrasound in a critical access hospital on Catalina Island. Salary commensurate with level of clinical work. 1000 scans/year anticipated along with video review of 6000 more. Prior experience not required.
Submit CV, statement of interest and three letters of recommendation at: https://recruit.ap.uci.edu/apply/JPF03504
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy.
Job location Irvine, CA
More information about this recruitment: https://recruit.ap.uci.edu/apply/JPF03504
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Cover Letter
- Statement of Research (Optional)
- Statement of Teaching (Optional)
- Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to diversity will advance UCI's Commitment to Inclusive Excellence.
- Misc / Additional (Optional)
3-5 letters of reference required
HOW TO APPLY
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information
Get started: press Apply Now