Postdoctoral Scholar , Open Ranks
Open July 1st, 2016 through June 30th, 2017
The Department of Physics and Astronomy anticipates openings for Postdoctoral Scholars. Applications are being sought from Ph.D. graduates with backgrounds in:
• Plasma Physics
• Condensed Matter or Biophysics
• Experimental Particle Physics
• Astrophysics, Astronomy, or Cosmology
Positions are dependent on extramural funding and research contracts of individual Principal Investigators. Salary is commensurate with experience. The minimum requirement is a Ph.D. or equivalent in Physics or a related field.
Application Procedure: Please submit a brief letter describing your immediate and long-term research goals; curriculum vitae and bibliography; and names of three references (please do not solicit letters) via UC Irvine's online application system, RECRUIT, located at https://recruit.ap.uci.edu/apply/JPF03477.
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy.
Job location Irvine, CA
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Cover Letter
- Statement of Research (Optional)
- Statement of Teaching (Optional)
- Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to diversity will advance UCI's Commitment to Inclusive Excellence. (Optional)
- Misc / Additional (Optional)
3-5 references required (contact information only)
HOW TO APPLY
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information
Get started: press Apply Now