Adjunct - EMS
Job Summary: To serve as an instructor for the Emergency Medical Services (EMS) degree program. Continuous assignment based on program need and funding availability.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Knowledge in EMS agency operations, management, and leadership functions.
2. Ability to update curriculum to meet changing trends in the EMS field.
3. Ability to present material in the traditional or online classroom environment.
4. Ability to conduct formative and summative assessment of student learning.
5. Ability to create and maintain a positive learning environment, displaying and requiring professionalism in all classroom activities.
6. Ability to work collaboratively with EMS agency representatives on meeting program goals and learning outcomes.
7. Can show a history of demonstrating ethical and professional behavior.
8. Function under the direction of the EMS Program Director.
9. Prepare lab for classes, help dismantle and clean up after lab activities.
10. Function as a lab instructor during class labs.
11. Demonstrates the safe and proper use of lab equipment and hazardous or bio hazardous materials.
12. Provide leadership and positive role modeling for students.
13. Attend annual program meeting.
14. Participate in the assessment of student learning annual report.
15. Perform other duties as assigned.
Hiring Range:(Contingent upon available funding): 600.00 - 650.00, Salary